Blogger Templates

Friday, May 20, 2011

stop hurting me....


Day in day out, your words they hurt me.
Oh how they hurt me very much.
The pain they cause me,
I’ll remember deep within my heart.
Everyday you mock me for whatever I have to say.
I tell you my dreams and you shoot them down.

You get your girl from my pain.
I cry, I cry, don’t ask my why,
because I feel so deeply
that no matter what I do
I fear you’ll only hate me.
I love you, I love you oh so much,
I wish that you could see;
your harsh words like arrows shooting
straight at me.

My heart! My heart!
You struck my heart!
It hurts me really badly.
I love you! I love you!
Please stop making me sad.
I try, I try, I promise I’ll try harder
to make you proud of me.

Just please don’t say another piercing word.
And please don’t laugh at me.
You point and laugh.
What’s so funny?
I’m only a person with feelings, you know.

Stop! Stop! Stop telling me you don’t love me
’cause after you”re done,
you tell me that you do.
Just please stop hurting me.
I love you! I love you! Why do you not see?




No comments:

Post a Comment