Blogger Templates

Thursday, May 19, 2011

love u forever:)



It’s strange how we can get along so well
You must have been my other half
At times, I’d think what if I had not let go Oh oh…
But deep within my heart
I just want you to let me stay here by your side
I’d be so thankful if I could just see you smile
Love U
You’re so precious to me
Just once…
I want to shout to the world
I love you like the sun that shines brightly in the sky
I love you like the moon that sparkles each and every night
Even if just as a friend
Yet I don’t need anything more
I love you and I promise you I will never change
I love you and I promise you I will watch over you
Can’t help but to treasure you
Love U Love U Love U
For always...
You know that you can always run to me
When things just seem to get too tough
I know you love someone else, what can I do?
It’s too late to regret
If you let me, I just want to be close to you
Without you, I don’t know how to live anymore
Love U
Having you is enough
Just once…
I want to shout to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment