Blogger Templates

Thursday, May 19, 2011

goodbye....



How can you stand yourself with these things you do?
Do you not see the pain that you cause?
I will never understand you.
I wish you would stay out of my mind.
I need you to leave me alone.
You say that you loved me but I have been thinking,
You are in love with the thought of being with me.
Why must you torture me with your feeling?
Can’t you just let go of my heart?
I can’t tell you any of this because I won’t hurt you.
I wanted to be in love with you and feel how right it is
But now I want to not be in love with you but I can’t.
Can you look at yourself in the mirror without thinking of me?
I ask myself a question every day, morning and night,
Why do I put myself through so much pain to find this pleasure?
I don’t think you have a clue I’m killing myself by wanting you.
Maybe you will realize this once I’m finally gone.
I hope this is the right thing to do,
I love you but bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment